Custodian / General Labor
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs cleaning and wipe down of common areas, surfaces, knobs, etc.
- Performs general cleaning and janitorial duties in the common areas of a designated portion of the plant.
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance such as replacing light fixtures or unclogging pipes.
- Assists in cleaning and sanitizing restrooms and break rooms and vending machines
- Maintains a neat and orderly janitors room; ensures cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked.
- Window washing
- Assists in monitoring the campus for safety hazards and reports findings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Job Type: Full-time
- Knowledge of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to keep the area clean and orderly.
- Ability to interact with staff, co-workers and visitors while remaining professional, polite, and courteous.
- Must pass a background check.
- Prolonged periods standing.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Pay: $11.02 - $13.17 per hour