Saw/Overhead CRANE Operator (3:30pm - 12;00am) 2nd Shift
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Will be responsible for unloading all incoming steel from flatbed trucks/trailer with overhead crane, as well as obtaining, transfer and positioning of material for cutting.
2. Verification of conformance to specifications by reading/using tape measure or other tools
3. Forklift operation or willing and able to be trained to safely operate a forklift
4. Must identify, store, stack, organize and stage product.
5. Mark required identification on work-piece.
6. Must be able to work from a pic list and determine priority of where parts are needed.
7. Replace defective cutting blade or wheel
8. Completes and maintains paperwork on materials
9. Other preventative maintenance as required.
10. Assists in other work areas as required, and applicable to skill set.
11. Upon request of the Supervisor, cross-training or training others/new-hires is mandatory in order to maintain a high level of proficiency and productivity. The supervisor will manage all training activity within each work center to ensure diverse skills are acquired.
This position offers an attractive benefits package including group Medical Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, Flex Spending Account, Life Insurance, and 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match, paid holidays, and many other benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour