General Labor (7:00am-3:30pm) Wiring, Assembly, or Punch Press
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Forklift operation or willing and able to be trained to safely operate a forklift
2. Deburr machined or punched parts as necessary.
3. Remove Slag from workpieces in raw stock stage before assembly.
4. Movement of parts through the facility as directed. Will be responsible for unloading all incoming steel from flatbed trucks/trailer. Lifting, up to 70lbs.
5. Must identify, store, stack, organize and stage product.
6. Sweeping, cleaning, removal of trash, and scrap, as well as various janitorial duties.
7. Must be able to work from a pic list and determine priority of where parts are needed.
8. Preventative maintenance as required.
9. Various other duties as directed by supervisor or department lead.
1. Reading, writing and basic Mathematics.
2. Safety Conscious.
4. Ability to read tape measure and other types of measuring devices.
5. Teamwork Orientation.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
Protective Equipment Required
1. Safety glasses
2. Steel-toed shoes
3. Respirator or face-shield when necessary
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., 40 hours per week.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Two (2) years of manufacturing experience and us of crane, forklift or similar equipment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States
Cardinal Scale Manufacturing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour